Have Login Questions?
To access your online account at FMCA.com you will need a username and password. To login, set up an online account, or reset your username or password click on Member Login (top, right corner of your screen) and enter your username and password or choose the appropriate action under "Other Options". If you need assistance you can contact the Membership Department at 800-543-3622
Is Roadside included/are Roadside and FMCAssist the same?
FMCAssist, FMCA’s Medical Emergency and Travel Assistance plan comes FREE with your FMCA membership ($109 value). FMCA Roadside Rescue, powered by SafeRide RV Motor Club is available for purchase at a members-only discount. Members can now purchase a 1, 2, or 3 year Roadside Assistance policy at only $69 per year? To learn more about each benefit check out the links below:
What are the benefits of FMCA Membership?
There’s a lot to learn – and love – about motorhome life, and the best resource for information, discounts, on-the-go assistance and more is FMCA. Your FMCA membership includes:
- FMCAssist – FMCA’s Medical Emergency and Travel Assistance plan protects you 24/7 anytime you are 100 or more miles from home (full-timers are always considered 100 or more miles from home!). Comparable plans can cost hundreds, but as an FMCA member it’s yours FREE.
- FMCA Connect-on-the-Go and TechConnect+ - receive travel-friendly tech discounts on a mobile hotspot device through Verizon and Sprint Wireless as well as other offers to make staying connected easier on the road!
- Family RVing magazine – Each colorful, information-packed issue is full of RV how-to advice, travel stories, RV-related tips, and the latest RVing news. Members receive 12 print issues annually plus full access to current and past digital editions.
- How Do I…? Members get even more advice and news via our monthly digital newsletter. And our online Member Forums offer helpful tips from fellow members who’ve been in your shoes; clever tech fixes; how to buy a motorhome; and keep your motorhome well-maintained, just to name a few… All of which make your motorhome travel easier, comfortable, and more fun!
- Member Credentials – Your member welcome kit includes your official ID card and member guide. New members also receive special coach plates so other members can easily identify and welcome you as you travel.
- Save with Members-Only Discounts, Discounts, Discounts! – You could save hundreds of dollars on specially rated motorhome, light truck, and passenger car tires; Buy a 1, 2, or 3 year Roadside Rescue policy for only $69/year; and receive special rates for Mail Forwarding and RV Insurance. Members tell us they wouldn’t hit the road without their FMCA membership – the peace of mind alone is worth the cost of membership!
Answer Text Here
FMCA Campground - Welcome to Cincinnati!
FMCA Family and Commercial members are invited to make use of FMCA's member-only campground located at:
3590 Round Bottom Road
Cincinnati, OH 45244
Stay up to 2 nights per month FREE, space permitting. Members may stay up to 5 additional nights per month for only $20 per night.
PLEASE NOTE: SITES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS. CAMPGROUND STAYS MUST NOW BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE USING FMCA’S CAMPGROUND RESERVATION PAGERESERVATION PAGE
The FMCA Campground has 15 full-hookups and 9 electric-only sites for members to use. Amenities include:
- Sewer Hookups
- Dumping Station
- Concrete Pads
- Free Wifi
- Pets Allowed
- 45' Accessible
- Open Year-Round
Occasionally the campground is occupied by FMCA chapters holding rallies or by members of the Executive Board and various FMCA committees.
For more information about using the FMCA Campground, please visit www.site.fmca.com/stay-fmca or call (800) 543-3622. When booking a stay at the campground you agree to abide by the Rules and Regulations.FMCA CAMPGROUND BROCHURE