RVers Looking For Fun
Saddle up your RV, grab your Stetson, and get ready to have a bang-up time as FMCA visits the Cowboy State for four days of hootin’ and hollerin’ Western fun. We’ve listened to what attendees want and expect at FMCA conventions, so we’re building in more free time; more social opportunities; and more fun things to see and do. You won’t want to miss this convention!
While you'll find a lot of "new" happening in Gillette, we're not scrapping all of the good stuff that have drawn RVers to FMCA conventions for more than 50 years. You'll still be able to...
- Tour the latest RV models available; you might just take one home.
- Visit the exhibit halls to find the accessories needed to make your travels more enjoyable
- Learn about the lifestyle during the numerous technical and educational seminars
- Dance, sing, laugh, during the terrific daytime and evening entertaiment
- Gather with friends - and make new ones - during formal and informal social gatherings
- Camp on the grounds for the entire event, or experience the fun for a single day. We welcome everyone to join in on the excitement
Wednesday, July 18
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday July 19, 20, 21
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How Can I Attend?
Full Access + RV Camping
On-Site - $205/couple
4-Days Full Access with 5 Camping Nights
Includes access to RV Displays, Exhibits, Educational Seminars, Entertainment, Member gatherings, Chapter Events, Meet FMCA Leaders, Camping with FriendsREGISTER NOW
Full Daily Passport
(No RV Parking) - $175/couple
4-Days Full Access
Includes access to RV Displays, Exhibits, Educational Seminars, Entertainment, Member gatherings, Chapter Events, Meet FMCA LeadersREGISTER NOW
(No RV Parking) - $50/person
1-Day Full Access
Includes access to RV Displays, Exhibits, Educational Seminars, Entertainment, Member gatherings, Chapter Events, Meet FMCA Leaders
Sold at public gate or call 800-543-3622 to pre-order.
RV Displays & Indoor Exhibits $10/person $25 for family of 3 or more
Children 12 and under freeActive Military free
Only sold at public gate
OFF FULL REGISTRATION WHEN YOU PAY BY CHECK OR CASH
Download the registration form here and mail it in.DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
Want To Learn More?
If you've been to previous events like this, you know how busy the days can be, running from seminar to seminar and "tag-teaming" with your travel partner to catch all the good stuff.Consider getting all your "What's New/What's Next/How-Does-That-Work" learning in BEFORE the fun of the convention begins by attending RV Basics, a two-and-a-half-day workshop held right before the convention.LEARN MORE